Your Measured Building Partner
Founded by hard working people, professional and with strong moral principles.
Our technicians will provide a high level of professional services that not only will meet your requirements but will go above and beyond your expectations.
Compared with the traditional surveys, the laser scanning survey represents one of the latest, fastest and advanced technology that is available on the market at the moment.
Based on the Laser Scanner point cloud data we produce drawings of existing buildings & topographical plans for sites.
No matter the size or survey type, we deliver high-quality drawings!
The steps we’ll do together in order to provide you the CAD Drawings.
In order to provide you a quote, we’ll need information about your project, such as:
- the project location map (google maps), project address or the property boundaries;
- old drawing plans (in case you have them), any photos or any other piece of information that will help us to identify the property/project sizes;
- details about the drawings you need (e.g. 3 floor plans, 1 elevation, 2 sections);
We will estimate the project cost according to your requirements and we will respond in less than 24 hours.
You will receive the following documents:
- the quote (time for completion and the project cost);
- a form that confirms all the project specifications and the details requested by you;
- our business terms and conditions;
If you are happy with our offer:
- send us the confirmation by email;
- we’ll contact you to arrange the survey date;
- we’ll send you the contract order & the deposit invoice;
- We’ll perform the survey on the agreed date;
- Once the processing is completed we’ll send you the completed project in a .PDF file format (to prove the work is done);
- At the same time, the Final Payment will be invoiced by the Company to you.
Once we receive the Final Payment, you will receive the CAD Drawings in electronic format (.DXF/.DWG)